- 50% deposit is due at time of booking (minimum 1 night).
- Balance due 30 days prior to check in.
- For your convienence, we only accept VISA, MasterCard & American Express.
- Signatures are due at check in, with receipts found in room.
- For your security, we do not accept cash or cheques.
- Stay Today bookings will be required to meet host with chip authorized credit card and ID.
- We reserve the right to request credit card & photo identification used for booking.
Granville House B&B and Hycroft Suites are small accommodations with a limited number of rooms. Due to our size and the fact that we do not overbook like large hotels, cancellations and changes made to arrival and departure dates affect us significantly. Please read and understand our Rack Rate cancellation policy:
- No-Shows will be charged the full amount of the stay.
- No refunds for 1 to 6 room nights canceled within 14 days of arrival.
- No refunds for 7 nights or longer canceled within 30 days of arrival.
- Even when no refund is due, a refund maybe applied if the unit is resold.
- Cancellation Fee of 10% ($50 minimum) is applicable on all cancellations.
- Some promotions have a no refund or cancellation policy, see Booking Confirmation for details.
- If a booking is based on an incorrect rate, we will contact you to correct the rate or cancel the reservation.
- We suggest Trip Cancellation Insurance in the event of unforeseen changes to your plans.
CHECK IN PROCEDURE
- Unique Time Sensitive Door Codes are emailed after cancellation period, with subject line "Suite Entry".
- Your Door Code is only active during your stay. Please remember your code.
- Check In is at your unit. There is no front desk. Door codes work after 4pm.
- Host Check In: Contact host when ready & we will endeavour to greet you.
- Self Check In: Please sign & return receipts as directed. Contact host if needed.
- Check In Receipts will be in suite. Merchant Copies must be signed & returned on arrival date.
- Failure to return signed Check In Receipts upon arrival may result in disruption of service.
- Refusal to sign Check In Receipts will result in eviction.
4pm CHECK IN
- Early Check In: Please contact host to arrange for early Check In.
- Late Check In: Please consider Self Check In with emailed Door Code(s) provided.
11am CHECK OUT
- Early Check Out: Please understand you are responsible for all booked nights.
- Late Check Out: Please contact host to arrange late Check Out.
- A fee may apply for late Check Out not pre-arranged with host.
EXTRA PERSON CHARGE
- $45/night Extra Person Charge is applicable beyond double occupancy at Granville House B&B (Master Suites only).
- $25/night Extra Person Charge is applicable beyond quadruple occupancy for Townhomes.
- Extra Person Charges ARE NOT applicable to Half, Whole & Full-House Specials.
- Your reservation is for a specified number of guests. Please advise us if this number changes.
- Violation of specified number of guests will result in $100n Extra Person charge &/or eviction.
- Maximum Occupancy is determined by beds, which may require 2 people per bed.
- Maximum Occupancy is outlined in BBVancouver.com /Accommodations /Compare.
- Violation of maximum occupancy will result in a fine &/or eviction.
- Glasses & fridge provided in all suites.
- Moderate drinking is permitted.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Granville House B&B is an Adult Oriented Bed & Breakfast where guests come to experience a peaceful & tranquil visit. Unfortunately the presence of young children, toddlers and infants is not conductive to this experience most often resulting in disappointment and discomfort for everyone involved. Young Adults 14+ are welcome at the Granville House B&B.
- Hycroft Suites is very Family Friendly and accepts children of all ages.
- All suites are no pets suites unless assistant dogs with proper documentation.
- Pet violation will result in a $250 Cleaning Fee billed to your account & immediate eviction.
- Traveling pets may consider LoveOnALeash.ca or Waggers Dog Care.
NO SHOES, NO RUNNING
- Please respect our Shoes-Off policy, as this keeps noise & dirt to a minimum
- No running inside.
- Please be considerate of others.
- All suites are non smoking suites, by law.
- Smoking violation will result in a $250 Cleaning Fee billed to your account & immediate eviction.
QUIET TIME 10pm-10am
- In an effort to provide a pleasant time for all guests, quiet time is from 10pm-10am.
- Violation of Quiet Time may result in $100 fine &/or eviction.
- Please be considerate of others.
LOST & FOUND
- We prefer that you don't leave items behind, but know from our own traveling that it does happen. If you have lost something somewhere along your trip, give us a call and if it is in our lost and found box, we will gladly mail it back to you for the cost of postage and a $10 handling fee.
VERY BAD THINGS
- Any reservations made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, and the party will not be permitted to check in and/or the party will be required to vacate the property. All additional charges and payment will be the responsibility of the guest should they need to move to another property.
- $250 fine & eviction for tampering with smoke detectors.
- Items removed &/or damaged will result in replacement &/or service charge.
- Abnormal Cleaning Fee applicable beyond typical hotel cleaning.
- Furniture moved from designated area will result in a service charge.
- We prosecute theft to the fullest extent of the law after immediate eviction.
- BBVancouver.com reserves the right to interrupt or refuse service to any customer.